Monday, June 28, 2010

Some Intro...,

As i joined my college, although it was my first experience in civil life, I was excited as every one else. I was trying to figure out where i would suit.., Initial months were like just getting to know each other, hanging out with everyone...,

To introduce with their nick names..., i take the privilege:

Dinesh; I jus call myself Dinu, but others may be with different name:P
Ashish: Chommu, gadha....,
Purnasis: Tito
Manoj: The Serious Man

here comes the goddesses,

Ekta: ekku
shilpa: shils, Dabba
priom: Scary
shalini: chiti
shilpi: Mom

6 comments:

  1. BLOGGER DINU.......
    MERI KOI IZZAT REHNE DE....
    GADHA,CHOMU....WATS DS YAAR....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Blogger Dinu great job......keep it up

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ dinesh... u r called DINU LA....coz......

    ReplyDelete
  4. @asish.. at least he dsnt knw ur new name.."the machar kumar"( bhin bhinata wala)

    ReplyDelete